General Category > MAX: Talk pertaining to Max ATV

1989 Max II

(1/6) > >>

WFO:
i just use the halogen replacement lights

Tyler J.:
Does anyone have any good LED headlight options? I found a few that would work but they're around $90 a piece.

Tyler J.:
I don’t plan on needing large amounts of storage. I just want a place to keep tools, extra plugs, bolts, flex tape, etc for emergencies. I’ve been looking at the sealed boxes they have at HF. Just having a place to staff that would work. I’ll kick around some ideas.

ascaw:
Storage is at a premium in the 6x6's.  I've seen lots of different styles of racks on the front, back and on top of a roll cage.  There is a little room under the dash on both sides of the fuel tank on a Max II that some guys have made into storage areas in various ways.  Just be careful of weight limits and center of gravity if you float it on water.

Tyler J.:
Having a little waterproof case that slid into the stock battery box was the original idea but that’s a lot of work for a little bit of storage. Might be better just to have something that mounts on the fuel tank rails under the dash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version