Author Topic: Argo Response "run and don't look back or maybe"  (Read 2314 times)

Offline JonathanF101185

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full 6x6'er
  • Jonathan's South Texas 6x6
Re: Argo Response "run and don't look back or maybe"
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 11:35:59 PM »
Anytime man! Just my opinion, but if it helps keep you from heart/headaches I’m glad I could help man.

Offline Divedigger

• 6x6'er
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 03:39:59 PM »
Thanks

Offline JonathanF101185

• Full 6x6'er
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 06:28:03 PM »

By the looks of the pictures I would pass.  If you are the type that likes projects like this and are not worried about how much $$$$$ it may take to get it back into shape then this could be something for you.  The bid is over $1,000 and without seeing it in person you are really taking a chance.  The water level in it looks high and you have to guess that everything in it will need rebuilt, repaired or replaced.  Your call but I would stay away.   popcorn

iagree
My point exactly, just worded much better  whistling

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 04:00:27 PM »
By the looks of the pictures I would pass.  If you are the type that likes projects like this and are not worried about how much $$$$$ it may take to get it back into shape then this could be something for you.  The bid is over $1,000 and without seeing it in person you are really taking a chance.  The water level in it looks high and you have to guess that everything in it will need rebuilt, repaired or replaced.  Your call but I would stay away.   popcorn

Offline JonathanF101185

• Full 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 01:36:24 PM »
Personally, I would look elsewhere.  By the looks of it, you will need to replace a ton of things to get it to working shape that would end up costing more than its worth to me.  Some people are willing to dump a ton of money into something even if it doesn't allow them to break even.  Me, I would prefer to find a cheap good deal vs spending a ton of money to get something running that you could have bought for cheaper that is already running in better shape etc.  whistling

Offline Divedigger

• 6x6'er
Argo Response "run and don't look back or maybe"
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »
Found a 2001 Argo Response on Govdeals auction site that was a drug seizure and ran when put in lot , but from the looks of a tub full of water I was wondering if it would be a Money Pit even if it went cheap! You can go to Govdeals and look under Atv or inventory number 1524728 located in Humboldt Tenn Thanks