Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 2768 times)

Offline garretttpe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2022, 11:38:11 AM »
Not like my radiant floor heated 30x60 I used to have but I do have a  30x30 attached garage insulated but not heated that will work

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 01:00:38 PM »
Great going Buddy . hope your new place has a shop to work in.
Keep me posted !
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2022, 10:05:42 PM »
Sweet!  dance

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2022, 08:06:47 PM »
1st 26 foot Uhaul loaded with my MAX in it, priorities of course  whistling whistling, coming back for 2nd load in 2 weeks. moving
SUCKS. But house was listed for 2 days and sold for a boat load of profit after 4 years banana banana banana

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 08:56:27 PM »
Larry. Happy to hear that you guys are putting down roots!
LOL in the past 16 years I have lived in 3 locations in Maine, 1 in Ohio, 1 in Michigan, 1 in Virginia, and have had 5 diff jobs, ROOTS...
I wish I had roots whistling whistling

Offline wedge

• Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 12:48:18 PM »
Good Luck with the Move Buddy. Stay in touch also !
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline Roadwolf

• 6x6'er
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 08:46:48 AM »
Larry. Happy to hear that you guys are putting down roots!

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 08:18:39 AM »
Ascaw
I will have 1300 plus miles of trails that interconnect from my new house to my "summer home", only have to drive a 1/4 mile on the road at each location to hit the trails.. been a almost 4 years that i have been able to just jump and go anytime. plus I have miles of woods behind my new house to bush wack..

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 10:00:35 AM »
It sounds like your summer home is the camp and then you go south (albeit 23 minutes) to your winter home.  That's one way to explain it.  rofl
It's nice to go riding when you want without the hassles and restrictions that some places put on you.   Do you have trails that you can ride from your house to your camp?  That would be cool if that was possible.

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 08:25:55 PM »
Keeping the Camp, It has 150 feet of lake frontage so I am keeping it for sure and I bought it just before all the craziness in the housing market hit. it has almost tripled in value the last 1.5 years, lake side property is stupid expensive now in Maine. my new house will be 23 minutes south so I will be able to enjoy it much more often through the year. I leave tuesday for a month in maine then back to work so unfortunately I cant go to pine lake, I will be in California.
I am stoked I can be back on the trails again at will, no such thing in VA, my house and camp are off the trails with literally thousands of miles to ride. will be nice again,,,Just dont tell the wife about the snow?????LMAO

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 08:26:59 PM »
Hey Larry, good to hear from you.  Back to Maine again.  Don't blame you if that is "home".  Are you going to sell or keep your camp?  It doesn't sound like you spent much time at your place in Va. with all of the traveling you did/do.  If you get a chance drag the Max on down to Pine Lake June 17 - 19, meet some of the other 6x6er's and enjoy some trail riding.

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 08:33:41 PM »
Hi all my 6x6 friends, those who know me here will think I am CRAZY for what I am going to be moving to....I have been stupid busy traveling literally all over the world and across the USA lately and have not been on here for a while.
The wife and I are moving BACK TO MAINE, Bought a house Friday 20 min south of my camp, (Woodland, Maine, camp is in Sinclair) will be moving late fall after the moose hunt, I will find out if I get a permit in June, either way it will be late fall. I will now be back in ATV country and hope to get back into my MAX again with over 1800 miles of trails from my house not including just plain ole bushwacking..
anyway that is up with me, tty all when I can
Larry