6x6 Technical Questions > Engine 2 cycle

440 Rupp Air Cool

<< < (2/5) > >>

George:
This guy is a good source for G50B, G44B, G40B...ect

http://www.ebay.com/itm/xenoah-chaparral-432-cc-g44b-full-gasket-set-with-seals-free-ship-fuji-/161988228502?hash=item25b7403596:g:SxgAAOSwkNZUmyMF&vxp=mtr

wedge:
I Have a 16 hp Briggs at the shop that runs good but you will need to get a clutch. But you will need one anyway to switch over.
The Shipping will be the killer as I am in Lower PA.

Bob:
I’m just looking to keep Attex as a cruiser and to do a little work around the yard. I have a customized off road 4 wheeled machine for when I get need for speed and recklessness. The kids are the ones talking me into keeping the Attex and not upgrading to a newer 6 wheeler. They love the fact that they saw me rebuild it from the ground up.

Dozer:
To my limmited knowledge richard offers new and used standard Vanguard set up for 6 wheelers not ones set up for high  performance.
It would be pretty easy to call them and ask? ;)  What are you looking for  as vanguard are all over the web.
The predator engine is a good option too, pretty cheap and most people are happy with them.

Bob:
Thanks to all for the reply’s. It’s a Xenoah and I know you can heli-coil the plug. I’m having a hard time finding a set of new gaskets. I live in Illinois and I like to ride the machine year round and the heat is what probably helped me kill the motor. Any thoughts on the Vangaurd motors Richardsrelics offers?

By the way, I all ready took the neighbor for that ride... It was awesome when I went right towards the retention pond and didn’t stop. I thought he was going to jump out of the machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version