Author Topic: STUFF  (Read 1900 times)

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
Re: STUFF
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 12:57:54 PM »
Could Not have said it Better !
Great to be a part of this page and all of you guys on here !
Happy and Safe New year my FREINDS  tp
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
Re: STUFF
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 02:50:44 PM »
Just wanted to say hi to all my 6X6 friends, sometimes this site is hoping, sometimes it is slow, either way dont matter, there are a lot of good forum friends here and I am grateful for all of you, I am glad to be able to come to a place with ZERO judgements and just in gage even if not pertaining to 6 wheeling, I have know a lot of you for many years through here and the other site,
thank you you all and the moderators for allowing this site to happen, It was crappy what happend with the"7" from the other site but it made this site possible, glad to be part of it, Happy new year to all

iagree

Happy New Year.

Offline garretttpe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
STUFF
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 12:27:38 PM »
Just wanted to say hi to all my 6X6 friends, sometimes this site is hoping, sometimes it is slow, either way dont matter, there are a lot of good forum friends here and I am grateful for all of you, I am glad to be able to come to a place with ZERO judgements and just in gage even if not pertaining to 6 wheeling, I have know a lot of you for many years through here and the other site,
thank you you all and the moderators for allowing this site to happen, It was crappy what happend with the"7" from the other site but it made this site possible, glad to be part of it, Happy new year to all