Author Topic: Funny Africa Stuff  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Delduck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
Re: Funny Africa Stuff
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 09:19:49 PM »
And I’m sure you can’t wait to get home and go hunting.   Even more so now

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
Re: Funny Africa Stuff
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 12:50:49 PM »
Sounds like it hasn't worked since it was new.

Offline garretttpe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
Funny Africa Stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 12:24:20 PM »
Been in a NEW ( 6 month old) 5 star hotel for the past 3 weeks, been complaining nicely about AC not working, have gotten blah blaah blah, today I figured no more blah, talked to the hotel manager and head of MX, 1st they heard of it, MMMm the entire staff has and even MX came 3 times to look at it, blah blah blah, the whole time im being nice ad joking, well here is the short story now, MX manager took of his suit jacket, climbed up the ladder in my room removed the inlet duct climbed in the ceiling to fix the AC as his guys are useless, it is a chiller system not a Freon, he bleed the lines, water through the ceiling and lights, down he cam foot through the ceiling, sheet rock and water every ware, I am LMFAO, system was air locked he said and now the valve that circulates the water is IN-OP and no AC...this is just to freaking funny, they are looking for another room, I told them I have looked at 7 rooms on 3 floors in3 weeks and no room in hotel has working AC..... it is 75 in room so not horrible, if not for the view of the state park from my 7th floor and the roof top bar I would change hotels......crazy