Delduck:
Thanks whipper.  For some reason I knew you would have it banana.  Thanks again

whipperag:
Max IV centerline
middle to rear is 28.125
middle to front is 30.000

banana banana banana banana

Delduck:
Looking to see if someone has a good centerline to centerline number for the axle centers of a max 4. The year is 2000 if that makes a difference. I’m having a reinforcement strap being made for the tracks on the max. Unfortunately I have 2 broken axles, 1 in front right and 1 rear left so I can’t take any measurements.

Delduck:
I agree the $$$ are getting a little ridiculous. But I keep telling myself that I don’t have everything on the machine properly, such as   Old chain so it was replaced, old axles, so replaced, now I’m finding out I’ve never installed the bearing cages properly because I didn’t have the straps. I run the machine at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle max. I think some of the problem is due to lack of knowledge on my behalf, that’s why I’m glad for all the imput. Something as simple as a picture is what I needed for wedge to see ther was no straps. I’d like to get it together the correct way before I say the machine is at fault. I still like what it does.

whipperag:
 iagree  stepping up to #60 chain would be  must.
The $$$$$$$ amount needed to Maybe fix all the problems may not be worth it.
No matter how much money you spend you will still break stuff.
A winch with 2 miles of cable might be needed. rofl rofl.
 popcorn popcorn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version