Author Topic: New Terra Tiger owner  (Read 1643 times)

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
Re: New Terra Tiger owner
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 03:49:32 PM »
message me as I also have had a few and rebuild 6x6's  At my Shop in PA
I will help you as much as I can !
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline Argo8x8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
Re: New Terra Tiger owner
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 04:01:12 PM »
Call Route6x6 and 6x6parts.com in fact look at 6x6parts.com there are a few TT parts on it. Those guys know a lot about TTers.  Jeff Bar

Offline Slufkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New 6x6'er
New Terra Tiger owner
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:02:01 AM »
I’m the proud owner of a Terra Tiger. Been looking for one for a long time. My grandfather had one when I was a kid. He actually won it- he was a New Holland and A/C dealer. Oddly, New Holland gave it away as a reward for high selling dealers at the time. His is gone, but I finally found one- not a perfect one- but decent and serviceable.
It didn’t have the original engine- it came with a brand new 16hp Chinese Honda knockoff, which is fine with me.
I have several questions and items I’m looking for:
Anyone know the part number for the drive belt?
Any tech info on how to adjust that whole steering mechanism and front jack shaft? Anyone have service books to share??
Need a replacement fuel tank. What’s everyone using?
Also need to do some repairs to the floorboard tray. Any good fiberglassing advise or a good book? That’s all new to me.
Need a seat- the original pan is in tough shape. I am considering just making a new one in wood and having it upholstered. Any thoughts or advise on that.
I took the buffer to it and it actually cleaned up decent- not awesome, but clean and a little shine.