Author Topic: 2018 spring Ashtabula pine lake weekend  (Read 5648 times)

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
Re: 2018 spring Ashtabula pine lake weekend
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2018, 04:18:16 PM »
Nice pics George.  Great action shots!

Offline George

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
The last of the last race at Ash.

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2018, 04:06:07 PM »
The last race at Ash.

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 09:53:55 PM »

Offline Shawn H

• New 6x6'er
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 03:59:04 PM »
I just want to say thank you to everyone that showed up this weekend and to the whole fischer crew it was an awesome weekend plenty of mud and fun sorry about the rain me and mother nature are not speaking terms these days.Sorry I forgot to grab the finishing sheets to post your positions I did have some time to talk to Bud I will be setting up the fall event this week sometime so watch for the post.Also I had alot of people ask about shirt's and sweatshirts this weekend next spring sometime i will do a post to kinda preorder apperal and then you can pay for it and pick them up at the track so don't hold back with your pictures so we get a nice variety to pick from next year will be our big fifty year celebration i can't wait.Thanks again to everyone without all terrific people I wouldn't have a anything to do. See you in October

What a great time, and thank you

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2018, 10:26:07 PM »
There is so much truth on that shirt.  If you don't like the weather just wait a little bit.

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 10:21:26 PM »
It's sad to say Bridget but that was pretty much the same weather pattern we had this weekend got to love Ohio. That shirt really speaks the truth. I love it.

Offline whipperag

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »
The rain just added another dimension.

hilarious Whip & I just got some T-shirts from some in my family today. I'll have Whip post a pic of what they look like. Anyone that has ever lived in Cleveland gets it.  rofl
Whipperag

Offline Model Citizen

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 08:01:17 PM »
My son, testing Marc's ROPS design in his 1st race. He did finish!

:o Well...he got that out of the way AND he still fnished.  ;D

Offline Model Citizen

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 07:56:47 PM »
The rain just added another dimension.

hilarious Whip & I just got some T-shirts from some in my family today. I'll have Whip post a pic of what they look like. Anyone that has ever lived in Cleveland gets it.  rofl

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 02:30:50 PM »
My son, testing Marc's ROPS design in his 1st race. He did finish!

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 02:03:50 PM »
Thanks to everyone involved with making these events happen.  Had a great time.  The rain just added another dimension.  Looking forward to the fall event and the 50th next year.

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 01:48:56 PM »
I just want to say thank you to everyone that showed up this weekend and to the whole fischer crew it was an awesome weekend plenty of mud and fun sorry about the rain me and mother nature are not speaking terms these days.Sorry I forgot to grab the finishing sheets to post your positions I did have some time to talk to Bud I will be setting up the fall event this week sometime so watch for the post.Also I had alot of people ask about shirt's and sweatshirts this weekend next spring sometime i will do a post to kinda preorder apperal and then you can pay for it and pick them up at the track so don't hold back with your pictures so we get a nice variety to pick from next year will be our big fifty year celebration i can't wait.Thanks again to everyone without all terrific people I wouldn't have a anything to do. See you in October

Offline Model Citizen

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 08:55:06 PM »
and finally the one they call Tom "hottom" or egoperf,egoperv is not a to be a group trail leader he does not know where he is going if this man approaches you and offers you his pickle or his sausage he means food beware it is insanely hot and preparation H may be required when going to the bathroom afterwards.

rofl rofl  rofl rofl You have been warned!  rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 02:26:10 PM »
Just to update things we will be adding a mini bike class to race list for the first time this year run what you brung helmets required.Also fee's the same as always $35 a head for the weekend $20 per head for day pass, and $20 per class to race children 12 and under are free.Rules only two pit speed limit 5mph an night rides should end around 11pm not begin at 11pm if you are out late please be mindful of your fellow campers when returning. Eye protection is recommended when riding but not required and finally the one they call Tom "hottom" or egoperf,egoperv is not a to be a group trail leader he does not know where he is going if this man approaches you and offers you his pickle or his sausage he means food beware it is insanely hot and preparation H may be required when going to the bathroom afterwards. As always any? Feel free to ask .see you all there. Thanks