Author Topic: 2018 nationals at pine lake  (Read 3013 times)

Offline George

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
Re: 2018 nationals at pine lake
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 01:36:47 PM »
Thanks for getting all that video Scott!

Not as good as the ones you make George but since the doctor won't let me race yet I figured I would give it a shot.  I would much rather see the race from the drivers seat!

As far as I'm concerned, they're great!

Offline dexter2011

• 6x6'er
    • West Branch CBI
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 10:06:56 AM »

Not as good as the ones you make George but since the doctor won't let me race yet I figured I would give it a shot.  I would much rather see the race from the drivers seat! 

Offline Don

• 6x6'er
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 09:43:53 AM »
Great videos, Scott!

Sorry you and Marc had the transportation problem, George; we missed you guys! See you at Hamlin.

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 06:09:04 AM »

Offline dexter2011

• 6x6'er
    • West Branch CBI
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 10:30:05 AM »

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:37:07 AM »
Thanks for the videos, looking forward to the others.   popcorn

Offline dexter2011

• 6x6'er
    • West Branch CBI
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 06:33:12 PM »
I am still unable to race because of my back so I thought I would take some videos of the races.  Here is D Stock and Modified.

D Stock

Modified

I will have the A Stock and Springer's shortly.

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
I am heading down wed to save a spot for everyone that is coming.

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
Projected 2018 Race Order for Round 5

Classes Race Order:
(subject to change if needed)

1.     6 Wheeler Mod
2.     3 Wheeler 200x Expert (exhibition)      (Pine Lake ONLY)                                                       
3.     Women (Special Event Race- $1,750 Purse)                                 
4.     70cc  (Youth)
5.     3 Wheeler Novice (Exhibition- Pine Lake ONLY)                                                                     
6.     35+ Senior                                                                                                               
7.     200/400 
8.     Novice/ Youth *(exhibition)                                                                                                       
9.     50cc (Youth)                                                                                                                                 
10.     Open A
11.     "Hoosier" Pro/am 330/450  (Joker)                                                               
12.     90cc (youth)                                                                                                             
13.     3 Wheeler Lites 200/350                                                                                   
14.     Open B                                                                                                                       
15.     Open C                                                                                                                                         
16.     Supermini (youth)
17.     Pro-Lite
  **************  intermission ************************                                                                                                                 
18.     EDT Pro Racing  (Joker )
19.     6 Wheeler Suspension                                                                                         
20.     3 Wheeler Amateur Open
21.     3 Wheeler Pro-am  Open (Joker)                                                                     
22.     6 Wheeler 4 Stroke
23.     Jr. 12-15 yrs old                                                                                                     
24.     Collegeboy (16-24 yr old)                                                                                 
25.     25+   (Vet)                                                                                                                   
26.     6 Wheeler 2 stroke
27.     3 Wheeler Vintage (Exhibition- Pine Lake Only )                                                               
28.     ATV Pro-am Unlimited  (Joker)                                                                           
29.     6 Wheeler A Stock
30.     3 Wheeler 200x (exhibition)                                                                                                     
31.     ATV Novice (knobby) Exhibition                                                                               
32.     2 Stroke (Exhibition)                                                                                             
33.     UTV Open  *(exhibition)       
34.     UTV Production *(Exhibition)

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
2018 nationals at pine lake
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 11:18:51 AM »
Reminder regarding Pit Vehicles and any and all motorized vehicles. You must first register for the event and sign a waiver prior to operating any Pit Vehicle or other motorized vehicle in the pit area. 

Any Youth 16 years and younger must wear a Helmet at all times when operating or driving any pit vehicle, motorcycle, or ATV while at any NEEDT event, which includes in the pit area, on tracks property, heading to and from the track area, and while racing. Any youth 14 years or younger must have an adult present to  operate any golf cart, UTV, or like pit vehicle also at all events. The safety of riders and all persons in pit is a priority.  This goes in accordance with state, local and national l laws and rules  and according to all insurance regulations or requirements that are to be followed.

All Pit vehicles and atvs must remain at walking speed or below 5mph while traveling thru the pit area at all events.
Failure to abide by the above rules may result in disqualification for any event and being asked to leave the track property. 

No one may ride a pedal bike in the pit area while racing is taking place.

The safety of all Parties in the Pit Area is a priority.