General Category > MAX: Talk pertaining to Max ATV

Who’s close and how much

(1/3) > >>

Delduck:
The adjustment are at the end of the springs. Where it hooks to the diamond shifter. ( max ez shift kits ) from Richard. Nothing is bent, the left stick is a little more foreword than the right but it doesn’t seem to be to bad. The only way to give a pic is to remove the table. (Can’t wait to make it like yours where the motor drops down and the trans moves up.   It would be a lot easier I 🤔 think

whipperag:

--- Quote from: Delduck on January 11, 2018, 07:08:31 PM --- I also don’t have any more adjustment.

--- End quote ---
Any more adjustment where?? Is your shift lever bent??, or one side,
ahead of the other and not shifting evenly??
 nopics
 popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

ascaw:
As long as they are not broke or worn they are fine.

Delduck:
They did but know I’m haveing second thoughts on whether they pointed far enough back. I will be checking tomorrow. I seem to have a ton of foreword and not enough reverse. I’m not shure if that makes sense. But if I could take some foreword out and put it on the reverse side it would seem to be right. I also don’t have any more adjustment. You’ve got me thinking maybe they are in wrong. Next question are they wiped out by now and should I order 2 more from Richard?

George:
Will the diamonds point rearward when you'll pull the shift lever up?

There are springs inside the shift collars. They sort of seat the shift collar when in forward or reverse. They're kind of a pain to handle during reassembly. If they got pinched or were not re-installed, that might explain why you need to stand on the shifter to keep it from popping out of gear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version