Author Topic: ATTEX Compair to Max 2  (Read 9713 times)

Offline Model Citizen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
Re: ATTEX Compair to Max 2
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 03:41:16 PM »
OH NO not a Buick !! hilarious
I thought the set up was close and so on. Just never had one to put to the test.
Thy look like thy have the same room But I do know you sit a little Lower in a Max 2.

I thought that was the vehicle of choice when over 60? Like an unwritten law or something.  hilarious

Actually, I feel like I'm sitting lower in the Attex. And in an Attex, I can put my feet against the front wall to brace myself, but in a Max, my legs aren't long enough to reach the wall to brace myself, so I had Whip put Velcro straps so I can keep my feet/ legs from flopping around. The "compartment" is smaller in the Attex. But if you only go 5-10 mph, none of that how to brace yourself matters, does it?

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 02:59:53 PM »
OH NO not a Buick !! hilarious
I thought the set up was close and so on. Just never had one to put to the test.
Thy look like thy have the same room But I do know you sit a little Lower in a Max 2.
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline Model Citizen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
How do you want to use a machine for both of you? Riding together on trails? Attex always seemed to be the choice of racers because they are so light. I, personally, love both of them. The set-ups are virtually  the same.

Except an Attex feels like sitting in your Vette & a Max feels like sitting in my Buick.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:20:34 PM by Model Citizen »

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
ATTEX Compair to Max 2
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
Ok I have had a 440 Thunder chief but never got it up and running before I sold it back in the day.
So Now I am looking to pick up another machine for the wife and I to ride around .
I really Liked m Max 2 I had for years But the attex seam to be almost the same rig ?
Can some of you attex owners tell me more about them ?
Here is the one I am looking at.
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting