Author Topic: 2018 Fall Ashtabula pine lake event  (Read 11690 times)

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
Re: 2018 Fall Ashtabula pine lake event
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2018, 11:19:27 AM »
. Congratulations to Dave smith, Brad Smith, and Jim Gerber on winning the 50/50 prizes.Thank you all again you are the good people that make these events without you these events would not exist.     

Isn't that 25/25? Or was it progressively lower on each pull?

Each draw was for a different prize.  First draw was 50/50, second was for spring 2019 event admission and third was for fall 2019 event admission.

Offline Dragonsoul5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
  • Proud owner of a max II
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2018, 07:58:48 AM »
Sounds like you all had alot of fun I will have to go to the next event.
Nothing like a nice slice of FUBAR pie.

Offline rider

• 6x6'er
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2018, 06:53:39 AM »
. Congratulations to Dave smith, Brad Smith, and Jim Gerber on winning the 50/50 prizes.Thank you all again you are the good people that make these events without you these events would not exist.     

Isn't that 25/25? Or was it progressively lower on each pull?

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2018, 06:09:09 PM »
Cool!

Now, since I was driving, where's the video?

Offline Roadwolf

• 6x6'er
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2018, 03:37:45 PM »
Looks like you all had a great time, I will make it there sometime.

Phillip LA Osborn

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2018, 06:37:06 AM »
Hare scramble results

1st Nick Oxender
2nd. Jim Gerber
3rd. Dave Phelps
4th. Ascaw
5th. George Morrish
6th. Marc Stobinski
7th Shawn H.
8th. Bob
Dnf. Don kissing tree kinyon
Dnf. Brian shredding belt Scanlon
Dnf.Brian motor needs work Sharkey
Dnf. Mike my kids machine is not run enough.
Dnf. Matt five wheel drive the springer is to low Oxender.

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2018, 12:24:26 PM »
I gotta say it was a great weekend even though it was a litttle soggy fri an sat. We still had a blast its always a great time with this family we all stick together an help each other out a Big thank you to all of you for coming out and putting up with me. Thanks to the Fischers for there hospitality as always we are working on some neat things for next year as soon as we can schedule the june event i will be on it. Thank you to Brad Smith for all his help setting up the harescramble course and to my sweepers Tom and Jesse, lil Steve, and Argojim. Congratulations to Dave smith, Brad Smith, and Jim Gerber on winning the 50/50 prizes.Thank you all again you are the good people that make these events without you these events would not exist.     

Thank you too Dave!

iagree

Offline George

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2018, 04:00:05 PM »
I gotta say it was a great weekend even though it was a litttle soggy fri an sat. We still had a blast its always a great time with this family we all stick together an help each other out a Big thank you to all of you for coming out and putting up with me. Thanks to the Fischers for there hospitality as always we are working on some neat things for next year as soon as we can schedule the june event i will be on it. Thank you to Brad Smith for all his help setting up the harescramble course and to my sweepers Tom and Jesse, lil Steve, and Argojim. Congratulations to Dave smith, Brad Smith, and Jim Gerber on winning the 50/50 prizes.Thank you all again you are the good people that make these events without you these events would not exist.     

Thank you too Dave!

Offline LittleG

• 6x6'er
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2018, 03:12:32 PM »

Offline Phelpsy69er

• Full 6x6'er
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2018, 12:53:32 PM »
No.  I wasn't sure if the GoPro mount I have would stay on.  I didn't want to lose or break it so I left it in the truck.  I am hoping someone got some good pics or video to post.

LOL ok I know if I woulda had one on the machine it would've been long gone hilarious hilarious
phelpsy69er

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2018, 12:05:53 PM »
No.  I wasn't sure if the GoPro mount I have would stay on.  I didn't want to lose or break it so I left it in the truck.  I am hoping someone got some good pics or video to post.

Offline Phelpsy69er

• Full 6x6'er
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »
Hey Ascaw did you get any good pics of harescramble?
phelpsy69er

Offline joemeg

• Fellow Inmate
  • 6x6'er
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »
I plan on arriving Friday evening and anticipate staying til Monday morning if any others stick around Sunday night. I'm going to be investigating this free beer that's being advertised on the other site!  hilarious

Joe, I will look for you so we can meet.  What should I look for?  (I am local to the area and have a red Max II).

Here's camp.
http://6x6talk.com/gallery/38-130418121233.jpeg

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2018, 05:38:02 PM »
I plan on arriving Friday evening and anticipate staying til Monday morning if any others stick around Sunday night. I'm going to be investigating this free beer that's being advertised on the other site!  hilarious

Joe, I will look for you so we can meet.  What should I look for?  (I am local to the area and have a red Max II).

Offline joemeg

• Fellow Inmate
  • 6x6'er
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 12:31:33 PM »