Racing > "500 cc shifter class"

Working up interest to develop a new race class

(1/2) > >>

Jerseybigfoot:
I'm Scheduling to have the rig ready for the 50th Pine Lake Anniversary.  Will post the build as i acquire the parts.

Dozer:
I  too will not be building a machine live just too far away but will follow this thread or anyones build. Dave  fls

dexter2011:

--- Quote from: George on March 01, 2018, 05:55:36 AM ---I am interested in following this class but I am absolutely at garage capacity with 6 wheelers. I can't build another.  :-\

--- End quote ---

I'm with you there George!  I would also need another truck and trailer! 

George:
I am interested in following this class but I am absolutely at garage capacity with 6 wheelers. I can't build another.  :-\

Jerseybigfoot:
Im pretty convinced i can build a competitive shifter. Currently I introduced a competitive clone engine powered Hustler into "A" Stock against 2 stroke singles that include pipes and unlimited engine mods. In A stock we had (4) four stroke singles and about as many 2 strokes for the Pine Lake race. The clones and 2 strokes finish in almost alternate places with the clones taking first and third.  The NEEDT series also  has about as many 2 strokes as clones with the under 500cc clones keeping up or beating the up to 300 cc 2 stroke air cooled. 
Obviously racing a shifter against a sled engine raises the level of complexity and may draw some interest. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version