6x6 Technical Questions > TRACKS

MAX Tracks

(1/3) > >>

garretttpe:
Finally got a set of tracks form a Member in Texas, the rubber was in fair shape but I got them for the guides as they are in really good shape. Also got a set of ADAIR tracks which were in great shape but sold them to a friend for a Gator 6x4. now Im bumming..lol. will never find another set of adairs for the price and condition I paid. O well. I need snow not mud tracks

my question is, Does anyone know where I can get snowmobile tracks with out the track clip holes cut into them?
thanks
Larry

garretttpe:
Sorry it took so long to respond, Working ma tail off and not much time on my hands while on the road, The tracks were in West Virginia, about 3.5 hrs north west of Charlottsville, VA. I can't remember the town's name, I decided to pass on them as the guy was not responding. my wife found them on FB market place

thanks
larry

Delduck:
We’re are the tracks at maybe someone can look at them for you

garretttpe:
LOL to ALL
the problem is now I leave this Sat, only home 2 weeks this time so my time is precious on what needs to be done. been trying to get more info for 4 days now...WFO remember I am from Northern Maine (now in VA) so any day here is warm here  rofl

wedge:
HA HA ! Coming from a guy who lives where it doesn't get cold !  rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version