Author Topic: Pine lake 50th spring event follow up  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Argo8x8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
Re: Pine lake 50th spring event follow up
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 05:01:29 PM »
Sounds great, hopefully you can post us some photos or videos for us to see!  banana

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
Re: Pine lake 50th spring event follow up
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:26:40 PM »
Dave, a big THANK YOU to you for spearheading these events and all of the extras that go on such as the t-shirts.  Thank you to the Fischer's for hosting our events and to all who make them happen.  It was a great time.

Offline LittleG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
Pine lake 50th spring event follow up
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 01:39:50 PM »
Pine lake 50th spring event follow up
I just want to thank everyone that came out this weekend and supported our Hobby. We had great weather and some great racing action shirt sales where a hit if you did not get your shirts I can order a second batch for the fall event I will do an update when the time gets closer. I had a lot of people upset with me because i scratched the free for all this year so we will bring it back next year.Thank you everyone that pulled out there old RIMS and the work you put into getting them running the ceremony was a big hit thank you all for participating and George, Nick And B Gerber for all your pics and video's can't wait to see them all on behalf of the Fischers,Gerbers, Dusel's and Bridget a Big Thank for taking the time to honor everyone we see you all in September.