General Category > ARGO: Talk pertaining to Argo ATV

Project: ArgoCeptor!

(1/49) > >>

ascaw:
Looking good.  Your picture is a bit large to see the whole thing without scrolling side to side and up and down.  Sorry to hear about the exhaust.

SARgo1:
Getting ready for winter, tracks on:

Looks cool on tracks.

Unfortunately, I didn’t account for the needed clearance when I buikt the exhaust and the tracks ripped the exhaust apart when I tried to reverse. Seems I was thinking the suspension (didn’t get to it yet) was going to give me the needed clearance, but I havent gotten to building it yet.

Soooo.... >:(

For now, I’m just going to move the exhaust above the body seam and add a heat shield so no one gets a burn off it.

joemeg:
 Great idea!!

garretttpe:
Pretty cool all the stuff you keep coming up with. nice work

SARgo1:
30 years of SAR has left me pretty beat up. Pretty broken. I was the guy who could grab a 302 short block and walk across the shop with it. Now I struggle with a couple paint cans.

In the shop isn’t a big problem, I’ve got cranes and lifts to move heavy stuff. Outside is a different story.

So I built myself an all-terrain “crane”:

First job was to lift up the lawn tractor so I could spray the caked grass off the deck. Worked great!

This will be quite helpful for my yard and woods work!

And if I want to remove it, its just two bolts and pull the pin in the pulley to release the winch cable.

I just have to be careful how much weight I try to lift as the plastic tub will inly support so much...

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version