How To: Repair of your 6x6 Photos, Vidoes and Guides, please no questions > Axle & bearing removal, replacement

Bent Axle

(1/3) > >>

Model Citizen:

--- Quote from: Msafi65 on September 21, 2017, 01:59:44 PM ---When I see axles like that all I ask is if the kids were driving. Maybe I should say or were you driving like kids?

--- End quote ---

You are 100 percent right, Msafi65. As I recall, this kid was around 54 years old at the time.  ::)

Msafi65:
When I see axles like that all I ask is if the kids were driving. Maybe I should say or were you driving like kids?

Model Citizen:

--- Quote from: ascaw on September 21, 2017, 09:17:06 AM ---It could have been worse.  You could have ended up with a thousand piercings if you chose wrong.  As long as no one got hurt (except maybe your pride  :)) ). Machines are repairable.

--- End quote ---

Neither option was going to be a good one and if I was just putzing around, it NEVER would have happened, but rather than replace the axle, it prompted my machine to get springered ASAP.  ;) THAT was a good thing.  ;D

ascaw:
It could have been worse.  You could have ended up with a thousand piercings if you chose wrong.  As long as no one got hurt (except maybe your pride  :)) ). Machines are repairable.

wedge:
$hit Happens !!  whistling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version