How To: Repair of your 6x6 Photos, Vidoes and Guides, please no questions > Axle & bearing removal, replacement

BEARING REMOVAL VIDEO

(1/2) > >>

ascaw:
Wheeler, The Model Citizen past away last year so the video was probably on her Youtube or Vimeo account.  I think this is the same video she posted.  It is on the Youtube account of her husband Whipper.  Here is the link:

If it doesn't work go to Youtube and look up Whipperag and the video is titled SS Bearing Replacement.  Hope this helps.

Wheeler:
It would be very nice if you could repost this video. I've got to challenge a project with bearings and axles so I need as much videoing as possible.
Thanks

wedge:

--- Quote from: Rosarioz on April 18, 2018, 06:20:26 AM ---For the reason I came in this time, I needed some useful information.

--- End quote ---
That's great and I am Glad you came to a Very good site ! But to be a real part you should fill in your Profile so You New Friends can get to know you. Hiding in the shadows is Not good and well You just won't make a lot of New friends ! And we want to be your friend ! ;D

Model Citizen:

--- Quote from: Rosarioz on April 18, 2018, 06:20:26 AM ---For the reason I came in this time, I needed some useful information.

--- End quote ---

Glad it was helpful. You have the same problem with your machine?
How'd you find out about 6x6 Talk for this useful information?

George:
Just love those slide hammers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version