Author Topic: Serial Number  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Msafi65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Full 6x6'er
Re: Serial Number
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 11:43:33 PM »
If there is no tag with a 4 or 5 digit number stamped on it have him look for a very small stamp on top of the frame member that passes in front of the battery. I have not found a II older than 1985 that wasn’t stamped there. It’s 1/16” numbers and usually needs to be sanded off to find it. If it’s a factory 14 horse it could be as new as 2006. It would have bolt through axles as the factory was using up old stock on the low horsepower units.

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 07:15:55 PM »
In The Name Tag that's Riveted toe the inside Left body panel. Where your Knee would be when running it.
$1000. is a little Steep for one in pieces but then it depends on Year and shape  kik whistling
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 04:23:43 PM »
This is the post for the MAX II am interested in, Does anyone know anything about it?

"I purchased this a few years ago from a guy in Virginia, with the intention of rebuilding it but I just don't have time. It is a complete Max II 6x6 with the 14hp briggs vanguard engine. Everything is there and broken down for new bearings and tensioner modification. I drove it around but the rear tensioners were shot so I parked it. Ran great for 14hp engine. Anyways I am in northwest Alabama and will take $1000 for the project. if interested email me at zacshotts@gmail.com I can text pictures."

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
Serial Number
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 04:16:15 PM »
where would one find the S/N on a Max II? There is a guy in northern Alabama who bought one in VA and is now selling for 1k and I asked him for the S/N and pics and he said he has no idea where the S/N is and I forgot also.
thanks