How To: Repair of your 6x6 Photos, Vidoes and Guides, please no questions > Coot, EAGLE and ALSPORT TRACKER Transmission

New first gear in Coot

(1/4) > >>

superfox:
is steering hydraulic?

Allwheeldrive:
I agree joemeg it's nice to be able to trust it at full capacity as well, I do not baby this thing in the least so that gear needed to be maximum tough.

It really does feel like a super sketchy roller coaster lol

Usually it wears out my mental stamina long before I reach it's theoretical performance limits. Every obstacle this thing devours scares the bejesus outta me and eventually I call it quits before the stress of imaging something going wrong ruins the fun to much.   

joemeg:
 Excellent thread! Allwheeldrive, thanks for posting the pic's and videos. Your interest in repairing this machine is great. The ability of someone else to produce a functional part, created from a correctly heat treated, appropriate grade of steel, combined with the willingness to do this on a "onesy-twosy" basis is paramount. Otherwise, that "little dinky part" would have kept this awesome machine from doing what it is capable of. THIS is what the obsession is ALL about!  banana

wedge:
That thing is a Monster ! I Never saw one run before and I must say what a Beast !!!

whipperag:
Wow! a minie Rock Crawler  banana banana I like it.
If you could hook 3 or 4 of those together it would be like a roller coaster ride. dance dance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version