Author Topic: Barn Find Time capsule Barn Find  (Read 3080 times)

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
Barn Find Time capsule Barn Find
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:10:27 PM »
Ok I will try and keep this Short  kik
I Call this guy Local about a six wheeler he has for sale. Tells me he found it in the top of a Barn that the Original Owners put it in storage over 10 years ago. He is a Car guy and was there to get a truck.
So I look at the Pics and tell him I will be rite over after work Friday to pick it up ! In the mean time as it was Posted on the WEB. The LITTLE Guy calls and says he Owns a Museum and will be down for it as it should ONLY go to him since he is SO Big in this sport !  fls
Well When I was talking to him on the Phone he Got who I was and what I was about and we hit it off SO he held it for me. So for your Viewing Pleasure I will let the pics do the talking. Now remember this is UN TOUCHED ORIGINAL !!! And it will stay that way as long as I have it ! You Just don't see this kind of History around anymore ! Oh AND I LOVE THE CRAP OUT OF IT !!!!  Sorry nick but Ya shouldn't have rubbed that StarCraft in my face ! WHAT COMES AROUND GO'S AROUND  banana banana banana banana banana
Oh the first pic is how he found it after he removed the Factory Cover. Note the Wood blocks that Kept the Tire up off the floor and in Great shape !
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting