Author Topic: CORONAVIRUS  (Read 1615 times)

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
Re: CORONAVIRUS
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »
Doing OK here, but people are concerned and not going out, the interstates are busy, but nothing going on in town.  Been working in the garage, wife and I are doing some painting and "Getting to know each other" better", if you know what I mean.  whistling

Jeff Bar
banana banana banana banana hilarious
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline Argo8x8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 12:45:15 PM »
Doing OK here, but people are concerned and not going out, the interstates are busy, but nothing going on in town.  Been working in the garage, wife and I are doing some painting and "Getting to know each other" better", if you know what I mean.  whistling

Jeff Bar

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 11:56:36 AM »
Luckily the little lady ca and is working from home. My New job keeps me away from a lot of people as I maintain and repair Jocky trucks and am out in the lot of warehouses and alone. But we are slowing down as a lot of them are slow due to stores close .
Also some have had us fill out forms before we can go on there lot. But I will say the drive is good as the road around here are Empty !
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline garretttpe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 09:06:44 PM »
Im Good
Been in MI building a plane the past 5 weeks that needs to go to Africa, (me and 2 inexperienced helpers) that is delayed of course, wrapping it up this week then home to VA for a couple weeks, only us mechanics are at work all other staff are working from home.
glad all is well with you and hopefully everyone else

Offline WFO

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Master 6x6'er
CORONAVIRUS
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:03:05 PM »
So hows everybody doing. we are getting some people in Tucson but most recover. its been a long week. some of the dealers that are owned by the people i work for have closed due to some of the employees getting exposed, mostly salesmen. we are fairly busy, customers need their cars.  :( ...we will all pull through this.
"94" MAX IV SPRINGER & ULTIMATE BEARINGS
BE JUDGED BY YOUR CHARACTER