Author Topic: Registering in Pennsylvania?  (Read 1558 times)

Offline rider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
Re: Registering in Pennsylvania?
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 04:36:10 AM »
Pa. now requires all atv's to be registered, there are in state and out of state regs. Basically if your machine leaves your garage it needs to be registered.

Offline Dw89xj

• Full 6x6'er
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 03:24:27 AM »
When  I was a Dealer for max My shop was in PA. I had tag's and the info for you to Register it for hunting and fishing. The state of PA did that as long as you had a Handy cap . You need to contact the state DNR office. If I will look to see if I have any of the old # or info I send it your way
  Awesome! Thank you! I shouldve just got ahold of you instead of clogging up the site. whistling
Dan

Offline wedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
  • Run it like a Big Block !
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 06:18:07 PM »
When  I was a Dealer for max My shop was in PA. I had tag's and the info for you to Register it for hunting and fishing. The state of PA did that as long as you had a Handy cap . You need to contact the state DNR office. If I will look to see if I have any of the old # or info I send it your way
3= Amphicat. 1= StarCraft. 1= Max 2= Attex  And Counting

Offline Dw89xj

• Full 6x6'er
Registering in Pennsylvania?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 01:22:52 PM »
Has anyone tried to register their 6x6 in Pennsylvania? I plan to use mine for hunting and already figured on getting a hull number for using in the river and other places. I was just wasn't sure how it would pan out arguing having my "boat" in state Forrest area or if I were to get questioned traveling the dirt road between hunting spots?  Any info with the process costs and anything else involved would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Dan