General Category > ARGO: Talk pertaining to Argo ATV

Argo Response "run and don't look back or maybe"

(1/2) > >>

JonathanF101185:
Anytime man! Just my opinion, but if it helps keep you from heart/headaches I’m glad I could help man.

Divedigger:
Thanks

JonathanF101185:

--- Quote from: ascaw on May 05, 2018, 04:00:27 PM ---By the looks of the pictures I would pass.  If you are the type that likes projects like this and are not worried about how much $$$$$ it may take to get it back into shape then this could be something for you.  The bid is over $1,000 and without seeing it in person you are really taking a chance.  The water level in it looks high and you have to guess that everything in it will need rebuilt, repaired or replaced.  Your call but I would stay away.   popcorn

--- End quote ---

iagree
My point exactly, just worded much better  whistling

ascaw:
By the looks of the pictures I would pass.  If you are the type that likes projects like this and are not worried about how much $$$$$ it may take to get it back into shape then this could be something for you.  The bid is over $1,000 and without seeing it in person you are really taking a chance.  The water level in it looks high and you have to guess that everything in it will need rebuilt, repaired or replaced.  Your call but I would stay away.   popcorn

JonathanF101185:
Personally, I would look elsewhere.  By the looks of it, you will need to replace a ton of things to get it to working shape that would end up costing more than its worth to me.  Some people are willing to dump a ton of money into something even if it doesn't allow them to break even.  Me, I would prefer to find a cheap good deal vs spending a ton of money to get something running that you could have bought for cheaper that is already running in better shape etc.  whistling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version