Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1283 times)

Offline porterni

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New 6x6'er
Re: Introduction
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 10:05:57 PM »
Thanks, Mudpuppy.  I'll give it a try.

Offline mudpuppy

• 6x6'er
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 03:16:34 PM »
I think Richard Relics had some of those Walbro new carbs in stock, I seem to remember its called a WF, call them.  I bought one a few years back

Offline porterni

• New 6x6'er
Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 12:35:40 AM »
Hi everyone.  I just received a Hustler 900 from a guy for fixing his truck and I completely new to 6x6s.  He claimed it was running fine when he lost interest (after spending a fair amount of cash to rebuild the transmission) but then he parked it for 2 years outside without any covering.  I've got the chains moving ok now, the starter working and I think I've got my spark issue figured out when I get my new parts installed.  My current challenge is the carb.  The ATV has a Kohler K440-2AM 2-stroke motor and the existing carb is a Walbro with floats.  The carb is in pretty rough shape but I might could bring it back to life but I was wondering if anyone could clue me in on a potential replacement.  I can't find any numbers on the carb but one place I called said the carb hasn't been in production for 30 years.  Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.