Author Topic: New to 6x6 & Looking to buy  (Read 1356 times)

Offline TEM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • New 6x6'er
Re: New to 6x6 & Looking to buy
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2022, 12:04:27 AM »
Hello Andy,

Thanks for the reply.  Can you PM me pricing. 
Also, do you have any 6x6 in need of restoration?

Terry

Offline AndyL

• 6x6'er
    • Andrew Lapp - Concert Pianist
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 05:18:36 PM »
Hello Terry,
 We have a 2001 Factory Refurbished MAX II with a 20hp Kohler engines. Factory camo body color and factory windshield. We can add a new OEM soft top enclosure as well. T-20 was rebuilt as well as various parts on the machine itself. It's turnkey ready.
The machine is located in Grand Island, NY.

https://maxatvs.com/collections/certified-pre-owned/products/2001-max-ii-800t-20hp-17736?variant=43229368123642

Offline TEM

• New 6x6'er
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 04:26:48 PM »
HI Larry,

I'm actually in Maumee!  Just moved here 3 years ago. 

I didn't want to put too firm a range to my request because it all depends on the vehicle and the location.  I travel down south a few times a year so SC or GA is doable as is upstate NY but otherwise, I'd like to keep the driving distance to 6-8 hours.  But if a nice Sperry Wedge were to come up...

Thanks for the tip on Wedge, I have seen many of his posts on this site.  I'll drop him a PM.  I also emailed Richard at Route6x6 but did not get a reply.

Thanks,
Terry

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 03:46:18 PM »
Welcome
I used to live just outside Toledo in Maumee. in Maine now. Anyway trailer distance is kinda vague, for me 10 hrs is trailer distance. If you PM Wedge, member on this site he might be able to help you, I think he is about 7 hrs from you. or try him at his Facebook site Rewheel cart works
Larry

Offline TEM

• New 6x6'er
New to 6x6 & Looking to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 03:19:08 PM »
Hello all,

I'm new to the 6x6 world.  I'm in the process of purchasing land with some swampy water and ponds and I am of a certain age so I immediately thought of the Jiger from my childhood.  After doing some research, I am looking for an Amphicat or Attex.  I like the vintage look of these vehicles but I would consider any make.  I do a lot of vehicle restoration so I can accept either nice runners or basket cases.  Looking for a vehicle in trailer distance of Toledo, OH.

Thanks,
Terry