Author Topic: Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive ATVs  (Read 2962 times)

Offline AndyL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 6x6'er
    • Andrew Lapp - Concert Pianist
Re: Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive ATVs
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 07:49:28 PM »
Update:

https://recreatives.com/planet-resource-recovery-inc-appoints-galen-reich-as-president-of-prry/

Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Appoints Galen Reich as President of PRRY
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]Admin[/color][size=0.875rem][/size]
SARASOTA, FL, February 11th, 2022 – Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. (OTC:PRRY) is pleased to officially appoint Galen Reich as its new President.
Mr. Reich served as General Manager and Marketing Manager of Recreatives Industries Inc., the original manufacturer of MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicles, from 1993 until 2013. During his time at Recreatives, he expanded the business by maintaining over 150 vendor relationships and managing inventory control at foundries, heat-treating firms, machining firms, and assembly plants.
Mr. Reich further expanded the company’s dealership network nationwide nearly 50% per-annum compounded growth over a five year period, resulting in over 750 new MAX ATV dealers. Mr. Reich’s implementation of direct-response marketing through print media, online and search engine keyword advertising achieved 6.2% average annual increase in unit revenue over a nine-year span.
“Galen’s comprehensive experience in manufacturing and marketing MAX ATVs gives us strong confidence in PRRY’s success with relaunching the brand,” states Andrew Lapp, CEO. “Upon Galen’s effective date of March 1st, we will immediately begin re-establishing our vendor supply chain to get vehicles and accessories into production. We also plan to collaborate with 1-2 former MAX engineers from the Recreatives era to assist with necessary tasks including the inspection and testing of pre-production samples of vehicle parts and accessories. The MAX brand has proven to be a huge success in North America, which gives us assurance in expanding into international markets around the world.”
Stay tuned for more frequent updates from PRRY as the company continues moving forward in revitalizing MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicles.

Offline garretttpe

• Sr. 6x6'er
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2021, 06:33:36 AM »
WOW
sounds good to me and looking forward to see how this progresses  popcorn

Offline AndyL

• 6x6'er
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 08:51:50 PM »
[size=0px]Personally I hope the new guy does not buy ROUTE6x6, as Richard has been able to say in business.  Some guys will not like this is  true.[/size][size=0px]1) After Attex fails2) After Hustler fails3) After RI from Buffalo fails4) After RI from Shipshewanna fails5) After RI from MXI - United Kingdom fails6) After RI from ARGO ADVENTURE failsHowever I wish the new guy all the luck, just wish he would answer here, instead of just introduction of  and promotion himself.
[/size]
[size=0px]

Hi Roadwolf, you may not remember me, I have been on the boards (old route6x6 and 6x6world) for about 20 years under andylmusic76.

As far as answers, everything is in early stages right now. But as stated in the PR above, MAX is now owned by a publicly-traded company on the stock market, and we are bringing in key personnel from the RI-era such as Galen as announced in the PR. Also, because our company is publicly-traded, we cannot simply share information unless it has been made public knowledge to shareholders, etc. There are certain protocols that we must follow to be in compliance with the SEC, FINRA, et al.

I'm not sure what I'm exactly "promoting", other than making the news public knowledge in the 6x6 community that MAX will be re-launched. Many enthusiasts would consider this good news.

Regarding your list, as ascaw pointed out, RI Buffalo did not fail. They were a profitable company to the very end.
There were hiccups when in Shipshewana, and I will not go into further detail about it.
MXI was tied into the Mudd-Ox era.
Argo Adventure was never in the business of re-launching MAX ATV's. They simply handled the sale of left over parts mainly from RI.

MAX has been a part of my life for 25 years, and we are not doing anything on a whim. When companies go public, many times they have the ability to raise significantly more capital, which translates into much more opportunity and growth potential than a private company (such as RI) had. All I'll say is we chose to bring MAX into a public company, not a private company.

Andrew[/size]

Offline WFO

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Master 6x6'er
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 08:36:20 PM »
well its been 8 years and parts are being depleted and hard to find used, so i think their strategy might work by building up the parts that are needed before they start building vehicles. I SURE WANT ONE OF THOSE T25 TO PUT IN MINE all we cal do is popcorn
"94" MAX IV SPRINGER & ULTIMATE BEARINGS
BE JUDGED BY YOUR CHARACTER

Offline Roadwolf

• 6x6'er
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 01:42:33 PM »
Everyone has their own opinion, I say all those efforts failed, that is why they are not producing Max's, Attic's and Hustlers today. I did not say Kart works failed. Sure hope the new guy the best luck.

Offline ascaw

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Master 6x6'er
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 01:13:29 PM »
Roadwolf,

RI from Buffalo did not fail.  It was bought out by MuddOx and moved to Shipshewanna.
RI from Argo Adventure did not fail.  All remaining Max parts were bought out by ReWheel Kart Works.
I don't believe MXI failed either as they were trying to pick up all the pieces of the Max/RI family and had a difficult time doing so.  The parent company in the UK put their resources into the Agile branded machines and the Max brand took a back seat.  There are some very dedicated people behind and working with the new owners to reassemble the Max brand.  It will take time to get things back up and running so we all need to be supportive of their efforts.

The. "New Guy" is AndyL and he has been a member here since 2017 and has over 50 posts on the site.  I don't see this as an introduction and promotion.  I am sure he will update us on progress as things come together.   twoCents

Offline Roadwolf

• 6x6'er
Personally I hope the new guy does not buy ROUTE6x6, as Richard has been able to say in business.  Some guys will not like this is  true.

1) After Attex fails
2) After Hustler fails
3) After RI from Buffalo fails
4) After RI from Shipshewanna fails
5) After RI from MXI - United Kingdom fails
6) After RI from ARGO ADVENTURE fails

However I wish the new guy all the luck, just wish he would answer here, instead of just introduction of  and promotion himself.

Offline WFO

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Master 6x6'er
way to go Galen LGB banana banana
"94" MAX IV SPRINGER & ULTIMATE BEARINGS
BE JUDGED BY YOUR CHARACTER

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
Andy, if you need someone to beat and abuse, errr ah, I mean to thoroughly test any of the new machines for durability and reliability just send them my way and I will make it happen.   >:D  whistling
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 04:42:05 PM by ascaw »

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
So did you buy all the parts, Richards too?  Jeff Bar

LOL, no I did not buy them.  Richard is still in the 6x6 business as far as I know and his site is still operating.  Adventure Argo Max parts were bought by ReWheel Kart Works.  You can locate them on their Facebook page.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 04:25:21 PM by ascaw »

Offline Argo8x8

• 6x6'er
So did you buy all the parts, Richards too?  Jeff Bar

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
Hey:  Great! Are you buying Adventure ARGO out of MAX stuff  and Richard  too?  Jeff Bar

Jeff, Adventure Argo sold all their remaining Max parts earlier this year.

Offline ascaw

• Master 6x6'er
That's great to hear Andy.  Hopefully you can get it back into production without too many headaches.  Looking forward to seeing your progress and any updates you may have planned.

Offline Argo8x8

• 6x6'er
Hey:  Great! Are you buying Adventure ARGO out of MAX stuff  and Richard  too?  Jeff Bar

Offline AndyL

• 6x6'er
Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive ATVs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 09:03:23 AM »
Sarasota, FL, November 29, 2021 – Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. (OTC:PRRY) is pleased to announce that the company acquired MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicle’s product line, assets, tooling, and intellectual property from Agile Vehicle Technologies Limited on Friday, November 26, 2021.

Recreatives Industries Inc. of Buffalo, New York began production of the MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in 1969. In 2013, the MAX product line and associated assets were sold to new management and remained in production until 2016. The total number of MAX ATVs built between 1969-2016 exceeds 25,000 vehicles.

Andrew Lapp, CEO of Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. stated: “This is an extremely unique opportunity for an OTC company. Our first task is to begin the process of re-establishing the supply chain for vehicle components and parts with previous vendors along with re-opening an assembly line for new vehicle production around Buffalo, New York. As a result of the massive success of MAX ATVs over a span of 47 years, the vehicle’s dominance in the Amphibious ATV market has created a viable revenue stream for replacement parts and accessories for an estimated 10,000 vehicles in existence today. Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. intends to re-launch the MAX parts and accessory business for the current market of MAX vehicles as the company begins the process of re-introducing MAX ATVs into the all-terrain vehicle market.”

“We are also excited to announce the appointment of Mr. Galen Reich as President of Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Mr. Reich served as General Manager and Marketing Manager for Recreatives Industries Inc. from 1993-2013 and continued managing MAX ATVs under its new management from 2013-2015. Upon Mr. Reich joining Recreatives Industries in 1993, he began implementing his strategies for business development, assembly line production, sales leads, marketing, dealer network expansion, and military contract negotiations. This resulted in the company achieving a 24% compounded annual growth rate in sales revenue during the first 5 years. We are confident that Galen brings the needed experience to successfully re-launch the MAX brand and evolve the product line as we enter into a new generation of MAX ATVs.”

Planet Resource Recovery
Currently headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. is the manufacturer of MAX Six-Wheel Drive Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicles. First launched in 1969, MAX ATVs have been used in numerous applications relating to recreation, hunting, commercial, industrial, and military. Planet Resource Recovery Inc. will produce the MAX ATV product line along with MAX parts and MAX factory original accessories. For more information about PRRY, visit our new corporate website at www.recreatives.com or contact Investor Relations at ir@recreatives.com / (561) 402-8025.

Planet Resource Recovery, Inc.
561-402-8025

www.recreatives.com

« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 09:05:40 AM by AndyL »