General Category > HUSTLER: Talk pertaining to Hustler ATV

Hustler 880 Jet Pump Installation

(1/4) > >>

joemeg:
 Hey Skip, sorry just saw this post today. No, I do not have any info/pics, etc for this item. It's got me sorta stumped as to how to proceed with this build. For now I'm thinking of a v-belt circuit to drive the pump. V-belts can go around corners to make a right angle drive.

skipthescrounger:
Just read your post on the jet pump. I was wondering if you ever found any photos of the little gear box for it. I have been given the lower body of this machine with the jet pump still in it but the owner gave the gear box to someone to run on a go kart. I am building a new Crocodile 6x6 and thought that the jet drive unit would be great for it for the water. I can not find any photos any where of this setup.

joemeg:
 Update. The 5J5 is now disassembled without destroying it in the process. We will do a photo shoot soon and post up all the good stuff about it. As of right this moment I will very humbly proclaim to be the "Worlds leading authority of the Berkley 5J5"  whistling

Delduck:
I agree wedge, it looks like the older bombadeer wave runner jet holes. Maybe look int sea do or other jet ski models

ascaw:
Joe, have you talked to Richard?   He has lots of Hustler parts but I'm not sure about the jet pump.  Not sure if he would have the manuals either.  I guess it would be worth a phone call, the worst he can say is no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version