General Category > HUSTLER: Talk pertaining to Hustler ATV

Hustler 880 Jet Pump Installation

<< < (2/4) > >>

ascaw:
Huh, similar story with similar results.

joemeg:
 Found this on another site. I'm beginning to understand why I can not find much info on this jet pump itself.

"I'm starting this post because there seams to be very little info on these pumps, i have 3 of them right now and im gathering as much information as possible on them so that hopfully others who are going to use them and looking for info on them will find this thread. If any of you guys have any info, post it, and lets get as much info on in the thread as possible.

From what i've been told so far these pumps were made for small boats, sounds like they never really took off. Sombody at cp performance told me berk went bankrupt and cp aqquired berks stuff. Cp i guess didnt really get any info on these pumps from berk and so nobody there really knows anything about them, least nobody i have talked to yet. They aquired the stock that was left and i guess they are no longer making these or parts. They have some assembled units left from what i've been told."

Sound familiar?

wedge:
Looks like a good place for a Jet pump to me  banana

joemeg:
 Added a picture.

joemeg:

--- Quote from: Msafi65 on March 28, 2018, 05:12:27 PM ---I had one years ago and may have some pics in the computer. The pulley for the drive belt was mounted to the back of the clutch between the main belt and crankcase. A sliding dog type clutch engaged the right angle drive to the pump. I believe it was a Berkeley Pump. It worked real good in open water , not great in grass.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reply! This is the sort of info I'm fishing for. Pics would be great. I have a Berkley 5J5 pump that I got from Drew and Jeff years ago. I'm most certain it was removed from a Hustler. Need more info about the right angle gearbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version