6x6 Technical Questions > Technical questions about amphibious ATV's

where to start

(1/2) > >>

WFO:

--- Quote from: HopeMiler on February 27, 2019, 02:47:09 AM ---Sie wissen nicht, ob Sie wissen, dass diese Website eine ausgezeichnete Informationsquelle ist. Daher werden viele Materialien auf der Website verteilt.

--- End quote ---
You do not know if you know that this website is an excellent source of information. Therefore, many materials are distributed on the website.

Dirtdobber:
Welcome to the 6x6 club fathead1974.  You are starting out the same way I started out - with a bucket of bolts.  Post some pics of your machine so we can all see what you have.  I have two machines that are partially disassembled and perhaps I can give you some pics if you need them.  These are fairly simple, intuitive machines with the transmission being the most complex part.

wedge:

--- Quote from: garretttpe on February 27, 2019, 09:35:35 AM ---take the frame out and assemble it 100 percent on the "bench" when you know everything is there and in working condition remove all components, install the frame back in the tub, re assemble, and you will be good to go.. do it now or you will regret it later GUARANTEE. a couple of grand now will be well worth it in the end. IMO, rememeber " never enough money or time now but always money and time the 2nd time" so do it now

--- End quote ---
iagree kik kik

garretttpe:
take the frame out and assemble it 100 percent on the "bench" when you know everything is there and in working condition remove all components, install the frame back in the tub, re assemble, and you will be good to go.. do it now or you will regret it later GUARANTEE. a couple of grand now will be well worth it in the end. IMO, rememeber " never enough money or time now but always money and time the 2nd time" so do it now

wedge:
Call Mike at Richards 6x6 parts. He may have a Break down print on it to help you see where everything go's. The number is in the home page header . Richard has a Very Large Hustler parts inventory !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with 6x6Talk Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version